Thursday, August 6, 2015

Fugetek Selfie Stick. Satisfied Customers Respond.

Fugetek Selfie Stick. Satisfied Customers Respond.

Here are some reviews from satisfied customers who have bought the new Fugetek Sefie Stick.


This is truly a durable and professional selfie stick compared to many others. The seller was very patient in helping me pair it up with my phone. After I downloaded the app Camera 360, it finally worked! So I changed my mind and will keep the item without returning it to the seller. I appreciate all their effort and service. 








Here's another satisfied customer.

Wow! I was blown away by this selfie stick. I have had the opportunity to review several, but by far, this is the best.

Here are just some of the ways this selfie stick is better than others:
The bottom has a tripod attachment, so it can be used on any standard tripod, which is great for concert venues, games and other places where your seats might not be so good.
The extender piece is put together much the same way tripod legs are. You can clip it in place to use the extension length you need.
The shutter piece is removeable like a remote control and is Bluetooth enabled so you can use it even if you walk away from it. Great for set up group shots where you want to be in the picture but you want to use a tripod attachment with it, rather than with the selfie stick alone.
Takes about an hour to charge with any standard usb cable, and I was able to use it the whole day without it dying on us.
It's sturdy, and comes with a professional carrying bag to keep it and all your accessories together for easy transport.
I haven't found any cons yet, but if I had to be picky I'd say it's a little larger (not a bad thing) so it's harder to just throw in a purse to carry with me, however as I mentioned it comes with a carrying bag, so I surely don't care.
Fits most standard phones, I have an iPhone 5S and iPhone 6, ZTE Max, and several other android sizes as well as my GoPro 4.








 And another satisfied customer.
 
This Selfie Stick feels really high end. It has a nice rubber grip that reminds you of a bicycle that is really nice in the hand. It can extend really well to around 3 and a half to 4 and a half feet. It can fit any phone up to my Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with slim case. That is around 6 inches which is really nice. it feels like just eyeballing it. Also the controller has a placement location on the stick or you can pop it off and trigger with another hand. It's pretty well designed and for the price you can't beat it. I went to the store this weekend just to compare it and the ones in the store are a joke and around the same price or more expensive. I have had it for a few weeks now and so far so good. 


You can get the new Fugetek Selfie Stick at Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Rated-Professional-Selfie-Stick-2015/dp/B00W77LAAI/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment