Thursday, July 23, 2015

The Reviews Are In. FG-857, Nice 720P Projector At Affordable Price !

The reviews are starting to come in for the new Fugetek FG-857 Video Projector.
Here's one from a satisfied Amazon customer.





Well Rounded Projector -

"I was looking for a projector that was in the $200-500 range that I could use at home and maybe for a presentation once in a while. After a lot of  time and research on amazon, I found the The Fugetek FG-857. It was exactly the projector I need. Multiple USB and HDMI jacks, really bright so I could use it during daylight hours, and excellent resolution. We can do movie nights now and it's easy to set up around the house.
Our bluray player plugs right in and it's ready to go. Thanks to Amazon, we got it really quick too.
Honestly, for the $200 range, I wasn't expecting something as high quality as this unit."







Order today on Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Projector-Fugetek-Powerful-Extended-Features/dp/B00PV55FZO/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1437668131&sr=8-1&keywords=fugetek+857

1 comment:

  1. Mmm.. good to be here in your article or post, whatever, I think I should also work hard for my own website like I see some good and updated working in your site.
    website here

    ReplyDelete